i am starting a forking tag.
I mean…. could anyone see it coming?
But anywho, recently I posted something on my blog titled, words, where I listed down quotes from my books, lyrics, poetry etc that I gush about every single damn time they came into my mind. You can either check it out:
Or I would list some of them here:
- she walks with darkness dripping over her shoulders, i have seen ghosts brighter than her soul
- she has little innocent demons inside her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. i have never seen sparks so pretty
- a man’s heart is a wretched wretched thing. it isn’t like a mother’s womb. it wouldn’t bleed. it wouldn’t stretch to make room for you.
- like a compass needle that points north, a man’s accusing finger always find the woman
- one could not count the moons that shimmer on her roof, or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls
- you are the noor of my eyes and the sultan of my heart
You get it? It’s kind of like appreciating creativity and gushing about it at the same time. So here’s how it came to mind, I told pragya that I would love to read some of her as well and she posted it. And then I thought, why not start a tag about it. Right? Makes sense.
There is only one rule and that is, creativity. Do whatever the heck you want to do with it. But in the end, please tag those whom you want to see do it as well.
So as a start, I am tagging:
- Pragya ( she already did it ha! )
- Ragazza Triste
- chatter blog
- Poetry from inkwell
- Alternative sundays
- The stories in between
- No purpose club
- laiba azam
- a tangle of weeds
- beauty of writing
- mahin’s world
I will tag more but I don’t have much time. Spread this okay because it did be hecka embarrassing if nobody does it. Jk. Its nothing
Okay but seriously. also i tag you sitting there behind the screen bla bla. JUST DO ITT. aaaa
Anywho, gotta go.